last night, after msn-ing with mel and emman, i watched movie, Mall Cop. Our conversation ending is kinda funny.. I alomost laugh non-stop when we started our conversation... We juz talked bout somebody. They're like soo eager to know something which i know=p... when i wanna offline, they keep on stopping me when i do my countdown to sign out... they keep on pressing lotsa number so that i get confused.. what the... haha..
okay, let's get back to the main topic.. yup mall cop...
At first it's kinda a lil boring coz i expect something action. But hav to be patient. It's funny. But to tell the truth, I'm a lil disgusted by Paul Blart's body.. he's too fat liao... i dun mind that lar actually. Is how they shoot the movie. Especially the part he do his cop training, i could see his layers of fat shaking... Euk!!! I don't mean to be a meanie... ( Chin Thin stop that!)
Watch till late midnight... then go to sleep in my cozy bed... arh....









0 comments:
Post a Comment