This afternoon so funny… I am discussing with Gladys about the Sport’s Day thingie thing… We plan to ajak(invite) Emmanuel out… We chat a lot until Gladys using her friend’s hp texting me :” Oo.. Ok.. Can u reply to my fon num? Thx.. Erm.. 014*******”
So I message to the 014 num… I thought that’s Gladys another hp num.
Note: I use the caller ‘014 num’ . Because the real person there is not Gladys actually… Is another person and silly me thought is Gladys… haih…
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Me:"How about your 016 num le? U din use anymore?”
014 num:" Who’s this?”
Me:"Step =_=”
014 num:" Oh I don’t think I can’t make it on this Thursday le”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Cause Thursday we wanna hang out after sports day….
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Me:" Y? U whole day busy kah? How about break time?”
014 num:" Yea.. Got no break time.. lol”
Me:" Got. 12 until 2.30… U can’t har?”
014 num:" Nope.. Sry”
Me:" Swt I told him This morning..Nvm I will tell him it’s cancelled.” U changed num izit? For the 3rd time asking you..”
014 num:" 014******* (which is I’m using now) is my 2nd num.”
Me:" U got 2 hp kah? Cool.. 1st female fren got 2 hp. Usually boys… haha For ur info, Emman wan go kl liao.. he studying there..”
014 num:" Err… I’m confused.. I’m emman.. haha”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
That time I dun believe that 014 num is emman…
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Me:" Har?? Swt.. hehe u really that busy.. Kesian.. What u eat for your lunch that day?”
014 num:" Which day? Normal stuff nia le”
Me:" I mean sport’s day. U eat in padang izit?”
014 num:" I’m Emmanuel. U send to wrong num ha…”
Me:"Har? U not Gladys kar?”
014 num:" OMG …haha no “
Me:" Ish… Emman is 012. I’m noteasilyget cheated.. Loser! Haha wad u doing?”
014 num:" I got 2 numbers. 012 and this num. Aduh…”
Me:" Where got! U only got 016 and this 014 num… U short north melon… hahaha”
014 num:" Wad? Adui…Gladys number is 016*******… Emmanuel’s num is 012******* and
014*******”
Me:" Yea rite… =_= Go home lar u! hahahaha =p u dun make me confuse.. Monday then u know how I kill u… Smash u… U edi short. I make u like dwarf then lu baru tahu…hahaha kidding”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Then, Emman uses his 012 num which is the num he gave me to msg me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Emman:" Aduh.. How to make u believe.. To msg u wif this num.. U beliv now? Haha”
Me:" Oh My Gosh.. U Emman?”
Emman:" Yea .. I’m Emman. 014 is also me…”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Actually I wanna message Gladys. But who knows I message to the wrong person… is Emmanuel. At first still dun belive is emman. I thought Gladys is fooling around with me. Haha.. Then I baru know the 014 number is his… make me say those stuff… so embarrassing.. that time I felf so shocked. I kept on knocking me head on my table. I laughed and cried at the same time.. what a weird expression and feeling I got.. Not bad ho! Our topic almost the same. Still can chat on like that..
So this is one of my unforgettable and funniest experience in my life. 1st time.
Funny Experience
- Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment